Thursday, July 23, 2015

Freebie #3 | La Roche-Posay

Hi, The other day I received a free sample through the post. As is always the case when applying for postal samples they take a while to come and that's if you're one of the lucky ones who gets the sample in the first place. For this reason I can no longer find the link for this particular sample but La Roche-Posay currently have a sample of the Anthelios sun cream available you can apply here.



The product sample is the Effaclar Duo [+] I didn't realize when I applied it was for two 3ml sample tubes of product so that is a nice bonus and I'll probably pass the other tube on for someone else to try. I have wanted to try this product for a while, I don't get the ridiculous spots I got in my teens anymore but I was interested from the prevention aspect that the product sells it's self on. It is one of those products that seems to have a lot of blogger hype and a lot of good reviews. The high price tag has put me off so far as I wasn't sure I wanted to risk the money. Samples are great for this reason and maybe if I'm impressed I may even be tempted to go buy a full sized tube. The sample also came with a £5 off voucher so it's even more tempting.

Would you recommend Effaclar Duo [+]?
Sam 

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment