Friday, July 24, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award - Again

Hi, I got nominated for the versatile blogger award again, I wasn't sure I wanted to do the post again but it's not really fair on my nominator and I can use this opportunity to share some more blogs that I love to read with you. I was nominated by the lovely Sherrie Adele, go and check out her blog (thank you for the nomination).


 The Versatile Blogger Rules:

  • Post the award on your blog
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 blogs and let them know

So here goes with my seven facts about me, if you would like to read my first seven facts you can do so here. Again I'm going to try and think of interesting facts about myself.
  1. My favourite colour is rainbow, I was trying to think of a single colour but I just can't decide, is it a rule that you can only have one favourite and not a collection because in that case its green and purple, like a piece of fluorite.
  2. I love hats, I think I really suit them, but then that's just my opinion. There's nothing better than autumn when a felt hat is basically a requirement with pretty much every outfit I wear.
  3. I watch the new My Little Pony series, Pinkie Pie is my favourite pony, she's always so bouncy and fun as a character.
  4. I don't like to pay full price for anything, chances are if I can't get it reduced I will do without.
  5. I would describe myself as alternative even though my style has grown up a lot, my taste in music is very much the same as 16 year old Sam's. Favorites include Green Day, Blink 182, Reel Big Fish, Sum 41, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and Paramore to name a few.
  6. My favourite fruity scent is coconut, it's such a relaxing, fresh and sweet smelling scent.
  7. I'm a Marmite lover, I don't eat it as much as I once did, cheese and Marmite sandwiches are the best.
Here are my nominations - I tried to pick blogs with smaller amounts of followers to support those bloggers like myself just staring out and lost in the crowd of the many blogs on the internet. There are a few blogs who I just really like and had to include. They're all really awesome blogs and you should go check them out.
  1. Amanda - Amanda Janye
  2. Kirsty - Kirsty Talks
  3. Kacy - KacyTalksBeauty
  4. Deimante - Sunnydei
  5. Natasha - Eyebrows, Inc
  6. Becky - Becky Eschle
  7. Jenna - Dorkface
  8. Alice - What Alice Wore 
  9. Lois - Makeup Of Mayhem
  10. Nicole - Life in Ginger
  11. Lauren - What Lauren Did Today
  12. Emily - One Stormy Sunday
  13. Crystal Lily - Five Foot Four
  14. Katie - Katie Goodluck
  15. Alexandra - A Blond Moment
Thanks again to Sherrie for the nomination. I couldn't be happier with my blog and it's progress. Thank you for reading I hope you'll stick around for a while to come. Let me know if there are any post subjects you would like me to work on.

Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the nomination! it was interesting reading your seven facts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I enjoyed writing them. =^-^=

      Delete