Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beauty Review | Olay Complete Care

Hi, If you don't currently moisturize you should be, the sooner you start the better, there are so many positive benefits from keeping the skin hydrated. Prevention is easier than a cure when it comes to skin aging. If you use one containing SPF you're protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays without even thinking about it. I started to moisturizer when I was about 15 and just picked up a simple supermarket home brand product which did the job. I have since tried a few high street brands and this one is my all time favorite.


I love this moisturizer. I'm lucky that my skin isn't all that bothered what I use as long as it gets it's daily dose of moisture. I have been using the Olay Essentials Complete Care Day Fluid for years now. I have not had any reason to want to try any thing else.

Formula - It has a super light weight texture which sinks into the skin really quickly, it is really hydrating and contains SPF 15, what's not to love. Olay have recently updated the formula for this product and it now contains vitamin.

Packaging - I think the bottle could look nicer but it does the job. Getting product out of the bottle can be a little tricky as sometimes loads comes out. I do prefer the product in a sealed bottle with a small whole rather than a tube which you stick your fingers in, it just seems more hygienic

Price - I'm also quite happy with the price tag, as a bargain hunter I have never paid full price for this item and can normally pick up a 100ml bottle for around £3, which lasts ages.

So if you're looking for a budget friendly does it all product, I highly recommend this.

Have you tried Olay moisturizers?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment