Sunday, July 5, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi, I woke up this morning to find I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award, such a lovely thing to start the day. I was nominated by the lovely Sonam over at FashtasticFlare, you should go check out her blog, thanks for the nomination.

 

The Versatile Blogger Rules:
  •  Post the award on your blog
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 blogs

So here are my seven things about me, I'm trying to think of more in depth facts rather than the normal small stuff, it's quite hard to think of things that are interesting, but here goes, enjoy!
  1. I take photos at my place of work and I mean a lot of photos but never remember to take photos of day to day life. I guess I'm too busy living it instead, but one photo every now and then would be nice.
  2.  I feel like 26 is old to start blogging and that it's a world for the younger generation, but here I am trying anyway.
  3. I refuse to grow up, I mean this in the sense that I love all things Pokemon, My little Pony, Lego the list goes on. I will forever buy Pokemon games for Nintendo DS, I even went as far as buying a console for the last game as it wasn't compatible with my trusty original DS.
  4. I don't care what people think. I have odd moments of self doubt but normally I really don't care, I like to buy items of clothing that make me stand out.
  5. I'm a tidy person but I tend to live in an organized chaos, this is due to the fact my room is tiny. My room is a cut off from my parents so I could have my own space away from my sister. 13 years on and my habit of buying clothes has made it a tight squeeze.
  6. My favorite flowers are daffodils, they come out around my birthday and I love that they are quite short lived making me love them even more when they return the following year.
  7. I studied a degree in art which I finished 5 years ago now. I haven't done anything all that creative since like my artistic side got worn out or something, I'd love to get back into doing some small projects.
 Here are my nominations - They're all really awesome blogs and you should go check them out.
  1. Sammii - Always Rains Glitter
  2. Hayley - Hayerlily
  3. Camille - Camille.i.am
  4. Alexandra - A Blond Moment
  5. Emma - Emma's Looking Glass
  6. Phoebe - Phoebe's Diary
  7. Jennie - Sunny Sweet Pea
  8. Victoria - vvnightingale
  9. Sara - She Who Is Short
  10. Susan - Dresses & Travel
  11. Hayley - Sailor Stories
  12. Amy - Amy Elizabeth
  13. Sarah - Sarah Louise Porter
  14. Amelia - Heart Shaped Rose
  15. Tessa - Holly Sparkle
I'd like to thank everyone who has followed and reads my blog so far. I am really happy with the progress I have made in such a small amount of time and I hope you'll stick around to see momentarily dreaming grow.

Thanks for reading.
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination! I don't think there is really a 'too old' or 'too young' when it comes to blogging. As long as you've got something to talk about, I figure anyone can fit in here :)

    ReplyDelete