Friday, August 21, 2015

Blogroll | My Favourite Bloggers

Hi, Happy Friday! What a week, it's gone so fast. I have sorted out a little holiday for myself to the east coast at the start of September, so I'm going to be doing a lot of planning/scheduling this weekend so I've got plenty of content for you guys. I'm also planning on heading to a local canal festival and having a family BBQ (hoping it doesn't rain).

Today I decided to share the love for a few blogs that I always take the time to read. I've been following each of these blogs for ages and highly recommend you go check them out. These are just a tiny selection of blogs that I follow.





Victoria - Vvnightingale
Paige - Paige Joanna
Heather - Sugarpea
Mary - Strikeapose
Jennie - Sailboat
Jemma - Dorkface
Zoe - Zoe London
Tessa - Holly Sparkle
Peaches - Stylepeaches
Stephi -  Stephi LaReine
Rebecca - The Clothes Horse
Lyzi - Being Little

I enjoy reading blogs of all genres and seeing what everyone has been up to but my favourite blogs are lifestyle/what ever they feel like blogging about blogs and really well developed personal style blogs. Have a lovely weekend. 



Do you have a favourite blog genre?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me!! Definitely going to check out the ones I'm not familiar with, I love finding new reads! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I love your blog! Finding new people to follow is one of the best parts of the blogging experience. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Yay for booking yourself a holiday, I'm quite jealous! I'll have to check out some of these blogs as well, I've never heard of a lot of them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's only a few days but it's a change of scenery :) Hope you find some new favourites. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I love discovering new blogs so thanks for sharing. :)

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to find new talented bloggers to follow. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete