Thursday, August 27, 2015

Liebster Award

Hi, Hope you're having a good week. On Tuesday I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Moany Mouse (thanks for the nomination). I love these awards as they are such a great way for people to find new undiscovered blogs, by creating a chain of links and sharing the blogging love, anyway onto the award.



Award Rules
  • Thank and link the lovely person who nominated you.
  • Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
  • Nominate 10 bloggers with 200 or less followers, let them know they have been nominated.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked.
  • Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
  • Lastly, copy these rules in the post.

10 Questions From Moany Mouse

1. What is your favourite animal and why?
Elephants, I love that they are so family oriented and really cute (did you heard about the baby at chester zoo, I need to go).

2. If you were going to adopt a new lady cat, what would you name her? 
I like the idea of gemstones as names like Ruby or something celestial like Luna.

3. When is the last time you busted a sneaky dance move when no one was watching?
In order for the move to be sneaky I'd have to say I was at work. I dance around my room like a fool all the time.

4. What is your favourite word?
Lithium, because I enjoy saying it.

5. What is your guilty pleasure song?
Anything by Kesha, I know a lot of people aren't a fan but I can't help enjoying her music.

6. What is your favourite movie?
Back to the future, I love this film so much.

7. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The response I get to my posts, every comment I get makes me smile, I love that people are reading and enjoying my blog.

8. Which blog post of yours is your favourite?
I'd have to say my post about visiting the Yorkshire Wildlife Park because seeing my photos of the animals reminds me of what a great day it was and how much I enjoy seeing animals.

9. Who is your favourite person?
My mum because she's super.

10.What is the most used app on your mobile?
Honestly I don't have many apps so probably just the Facebook app.

My 10 Liebster Award Questions

1. What is your favourite book?
2. If you could be an animal for the day what would you be?
3. Would you prefer a night in watching films or a night out partying with friends?
4. What is your most prized possession?
5. If you could live in the fictional world which one would you choose?
6. What is your favourite season and why?
7. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would you pick?
8. What is your favourite Disney movie?
9. Would you prefer to go abroad or staycation for your holiday?
10. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

My 10 Liebster Award Nominees

Sarah - Sarah Eliza
Lorna - Life by LDE
Patti - Shifting Tales
Emma - Oh Flower Child 
Georgia - Love On The Wall
Samantha - All I know Now 
And YOU if you want to take part!

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
Please feel free to join in and let me know if you do I'd love to read your answers.
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! As I'm quite new to the blogging world I never heard of this award before but I agree with you, it's an awesome opportunity for smaller blogs!
    Patti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Love reading your blog. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the nomination. I only like one Kesha song which is the one about tick tock. Couldn't really get into anything else though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her music really isn't for everyone, thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination :) Your mum being your favourite person is so sweet xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Your blog never fails to make me smile. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being nominated! I love elephants as well, I really want to get an elephant tattoo!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Elephant tattoo would look so cute. Thanks for reading. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Loved reading your answers! Funny that you picked Luna for a cat name, my babycat is called Luna haha :) good taste! Thanks for taking part x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the nomination. I really enjoyed coming up with the questions. =^-^=

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the nomination, I had no idea what this was but I've just been reading all your other nominees and it's been a great opportunity to discover some more blogs! fThanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! hope you found some new faves. =^-^=

      Delete