Thursday, August 13, 2015

Monochrome Homeware Wishlist

Hi, hope you are having a lovely week. I'm really happy that I'm keeping up to posting every other day, I'm hoping I can keep it up. Recently I've been spending way to much time looking at homeware, even though I know I can't buy anything yet, but maybe you can. I decided to share the lovely things I've found on the internet with you. I can not wait to be able to start buying homeware, but I need to work on the house bit first.



Wilkinson: Love Sign £15.00 | Ampersand £5.00
Ikea: Ornate Frame £25.00 | Lantern £7.00 | Clock £4.50
H&M: T-Light £1.99 | Sequin Cushion £12.99 | Slogan Cushion £3.99
Paperchase: Frame £12

I want a mainly monochrome theme with a pop of colour that I can rotate around the house to keep things fresh. The easiest way to do this is to buy coloured soft furnishings and small trinkets such as candles. I'm not normally a fan of slogans but the 'Have a nice day' cushion would really brighten my mornings. I'm a magpie and can't resist anything silver so that's why I've pick the highly unpractical sequin cushion, 'It's so shiny!'. The ornate Ikea frame is something I dread them discontinuing so badly, I've wanted this item forever, as in years and years, I'm so shocked they still sell it. Ampersand's are a really pretty looking form and makes a really nice sculptural piece.

What is your favourite piece? Seen anything nice lately?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sequin cushion so much, it's so pretty!

    http://www.thevelvetblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a disco ball you can hug! Thanks for reading =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I am obsessed with the sequin pillow, so pretty!
    Xoxo

    http://simplythechiclife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make a lovely statement piece to brighten up a room. Thanks for reading =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Fab interior wishlist! I am in love with the mirror! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a bargain too. Thanks for reading =^-^=

      Delete
  4. These pillows are amazing! Don't know which one would I choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why pick, they work so well together. It's okay to have a loads of pillows right? Thanks for reading =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Lovely picks, theres something about that '&' that I really like!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that it's concrete and which gives it an industrial vibe. Thanks for reading =^-^=

      Delete