20 Budget Blog Post Ideas
- Shop your stash
- Advise post
- Lists
- Wish lists
- Day in the life
- Outfit of the day
- Product review
- Favourite bloggers
- Simple DIY project
- Seasonal tag
- Whats in your bag
- Daily Makeup
- Talk about a collection
- Book review
- Talk about a global event
- Monthly round up
- Happy things
- Pamper night
- Room Tour
- Talk about a hobby
I enjoyed putting this list of ideas together and I'm really looking forward to producing the content to join them. Blogging is definitely one of the cheapest hobbies I've ever had, craft is so expensive.
What's your favourite type of blog post?
What's your favourite type of blog post?
Sam
Want to see more posts follow on

There are some nice ideas! I like all of which you presented here and I personally want to do a book review soon, when I moved back to my university town and settled in. But I also think that you do not need to spend a lot of money on things to be able to make a good post!
ReplyDeletePatti www.shiftingtales.blogspot.com
Book reviews make such good posts, I love to see what people have been reading and what I should add to my own reading list. Thanks for reading. =^-^=
DeleteLove a good outfit of the day post!
ReplyDeleteKatie Loves ~ Fashion Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram
Outfit posts are so good, love to see what everyone is wearing. Thanks for reading. =^-^=
DeleteLove these ideas :) It's so annoying when you start thinking blogging has to cost money, but it's not always the case! xx
ReplyDeletemoreaboutcat.co.uk
It's so true and some of the best are totally free. Thanks for reading. =^-^=
DeleteGreat ideas, I love simple DIY and day in the life posts! xx
ReplyDeleteChasing Belle
DIY posts are so great for learning new skills. I'd love to do one here one day. Thanks for reading =^-^=
DeleteInteresting post, worth to remember :)
ReplyDeleteThese are some great ideas, I'm always looking for post inspo and if I don't have to spend a penny, then all the better!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Jayne | beauty, style, life
Loving these ideas for blog posts! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin