Mini goals for August
- Take part in the #Sassybooks book club again - This month we're reading 'All the light we cannot see' by Anthony Doerr.
- Play a board game - Because why not and it's something to do if the weather doesn't pick up.
- Get my hair cut - My hair generally needs some tlc, it has been very much over looked and needs a good trim.
- Use prompts to take photos - I want to push myself with my photography and I feel maybe the best way to do this is to take photos for the fun of it rather than for a reason. When they are for a post, I get bogged down with them looking a certain way.
- Post every other day - I'd like to continue with my current blog schedule of a post every other day, it would be nice to blog everyday but that's a bit mad considering I work a 40 hour week.
- Use up old products - My room is overflowing with half used products because I get bored and start using something else.
- Enjoy the last of summer - I will if the weather picks up.
- Go clothes shopping - I haven't been shopping in ages and now shops are starting to get their A/W lines I'm super excited to have a look around.
- Go for a walk in a forest - At least if it's raining you've got some shelter, I just generally feel an urge to get out and about, anywhere will do.
- Do some baking - The British bake off is back on 5th August, so I'm inspired to do some baking.
Have you got any plans for the summer?
Want to see more posts follow on