Ways to Get into the Festive Mood
- Buy an advent calendar or make your own.
- Make present buying a social event and spend a day with someone who makes you happy.
- Go check out a Christmas market and maybe have a go at ice skating.
- Listen to your favourite Christmas songs.
- Buy new Christmas decorations and make decorating an event.
- Buy a TV guide and circle all the films you want to watch over the festivities.
- Do some Christmas baking - Mince pies/Sugar cookies.
- Indulge in the Christmas themed food and drink.
- Visit loved ones and share the festive feeling.
- Make your own Christmas cards, or simply enjoy writing them.
- Buy some new/Christmas Pajamas.
- Indulge in a Lush bath using something from the Christmas range.
- Make wrapping your presents a crafting experience with bows and colour schemes.
- Paint your nails with festive colours and glitter.
- Buy a festive smelling candle.
- Make/plan some games for Christmas day.
- Organise/take part in a secret Santa.
- Go for a walk and forage for Holly and Pine cones to use as decorations.
- Donate to Charity however you can, have a sort out and make room for new things.
- Read a Christmas/winter themed book.
Have you got any other suggestions for feeling festive?
Want to see more posts follow on