Saturday, December 19, 2015

Why I'm Not Blogging at the Moment

Hi, I don't really know how to write this and I've been putting it off but I finally felt ready. Last Saturday my boyfriend was given the news that his dad had passed away, he was only 50. It was sudden, unexpected and a massive shock, one I still don't think has fully sunk in. I apologize for dropping that on you because it's horrid to hear of loss at the best of times but just before Christmas just makes it seem worst. We are okay and getting things sorted, Christmas will be a little weird this year. I just wanted to let you know, it's been rather quiet on here.

It's a week since my last post, I think that's maybe the longest I've gone without posting since I started. I'm disappointed that Blogmas hasn't turned out like I had hoped but 12 days of continuous posts was still a big achievement. I hope that you can understand why I'm not posting at the moment, I just don't feel that Christmassy and have zero motivation. But I hope to be back as soon as I feel ready with loads of new posts for you guys. Have a lovely Christmas.

Sam

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss Sam, take all the time you need. Sending my thoughts to your family xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness. Hope you had a lovey Christmas. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss! It must be really hard, especially now. Don't feel bad for not blogging, there are much more important things for you now.
    Patti
    Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is hard but life goes on. We've finally got a date for the funeral so things seem to finally be moving. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, I enjoyed you Christmas post your tree looks lovely. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Hi Sam, I missed this post and was going through my feed just now thinking I hadn't seen anything from you in a while. I'm very sorry to hear this news and am sending my thoughts your way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness. Hope you had a great Christmas. =^-^=

      Delete