Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Decoration Wishlist | #BLOGMAS Day 10

Hi, One of my favourite parts of Christmas is decorating to make everything to look festive. We put our tree up on Sunday, which was really early for us but we didn't want to wait any longer. I can't believe we're already on day 10 of Blogmas, considering how unprepared I am, I'm shocked that I've managed to keep up the daily blogging this long. Today I've got a wishlist of festive decorations that I'm going to be keeping an eye on for reductions to join my existing pieces. As you tell my theme is quite icy, made up of a mixture of white, blue and silver. I would have picked more things but I think the shops are really limited on pieces that I really like this year.


Wilko Polar bears £1.50 Each | Wilko Brush Glass Bauble £1.50 Each
H&M Marble Bauble twin pack £6.99 | Wilko Snow Globe £4.00
Primark Star Cushy £5 | John Lewis Rocking Horse £2.50

How cute are the polar bear baubles, they're store exclusives and I've been trying to find them but so far no luck. I think they are a really good price for the detail. Continuing with the polar bear theme I've picked the snow globe, I think they are the nicest little ornaments to have and this one isn't overally Christmassy so you could have it all year round.

I like to have a few textures on the tree if possible so different finishes on baubles is great. I really like the marble effect ones (which I think just looks like running paint) from H&M because they are visually interesting, but a little over priced. The frosted baubles from Wilko are really pretty and one of the few blue baubles I've seen this year, the finish looks like frozen metal.

I'd love the rocking horse from John Lewis which I think is suppose to be a first Christmas bauble for a little boy but it's adorable. Made from Polymer clay it looks like it's knitted which is a lovely touch. Lastly I found this silver star cushion from Primark it's a really cute size and it fits perfectly with my theme. I saw it in store and didn't want to carry it all day so hopefully I'll still be able to get one.

What colour/theme do you have on your Christmas tree?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

7 comments:

  1. Ah Sam this post has come just at the right time for me! I am going shopping this weekend for new Christmas decor :)

    Believe it or not my house is mostly white/silver so I'll be going for the same theme as I like it to be as light as possible, even at Christmas (my home doesn't get a lot of natural light, especially in winter).

    I'll be decorating on a budget so think I'll head to Primark and Wilko. I love those Wilko baubles, I have a big clear vase that I want to put baubles and fairy lights in. The star cushion is so pretty too. Can't wait to get my house all Christmassy x

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great theme for a house lacking natural light, I feel your pain there. I think Wilko's always has a really great selection, I've bought my wrapping paper from there too. Have a lovely weekend. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I'm loving all of the polar bears around this year <3

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many polar bears, I think I've seen one in just about every form of decoration possible this year. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. Christmas decors are one of my favourite parts about Christmas, though I do tend towards the warming colour scheme of things. Silver and blue is a lovely combination, too; the polar bears are adorable!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to have a few different themes I can rotate. I picked up some really bright flocked baubles in Primark which are amazing so I can't wait to use them next year. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. I love the icy, metallic theme going on here Sam! I think having different textures is very professional and imagine your tree to look quite artistic. I think buying decorations on sale is a top idea, I know come January there will be lots of reductions! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete