- Have an awesome Christmas
- Get my Christmas Shopping Finished
- Buy themed wrapping paper and make my presents into works of art.
- Go to a Christmas Market - Maybe ice skate.
- Make putting up the decorations an event with music and Baileys.
- Complete my reading goal for the year of 35 books.
- Drink mulled wine and all the other festive drinks.
- Do some festive baking - Mince pies most probably.
- Have a day out with my friends/family.
- Do a Christmas DIY project, I'm really enjoying knitting again.
I really hope I can be organized enough to complete Blogmas, it would be a real accomplishment. Let me know if you're also taking part, I'd love to read some new blogs. I've got a few plans already in motion for this month and I'm sure there will be lots of mulled wine involved. I'm looking forward to Christmas songs on the radio and opening the rest of the doors on my advent calendar.
What's your goals for December?
Want to see more posts follow on