Monday, December 7, 2015

A Little Lush Haul | #BLOGMAS Day 7

Hi, I wanted to share the few pieces I picked up from Lush York on my resent visit. I really wanted to try somethings from the Christmas range but I didn't want to go too crazy as I know I've got a few Christmas gifts i'm really looking forward to. I picked up two items from the Christmas range and the Sky Dancer Bath Bomb because it was the first time I'd seen it in a store to buy.





Dashing Santa - £2.95
So I went in to buy from the Christmas range so I had to pick up a Dashing Santa. I've had this bath bomb in previous years so not very adventurous but I know it's a goodie and what says Christmas more than a Santa? His feet fizz away first giving him the motion to dash around in the bath water.

Shoot For The Star - £3.65
I originally didn't realise this was a Christmas themed bomb and as I'm a sucker for space themed products it seemed only right to pop it in my basket. It's a really pretty bomb with a shooting star motif and a mixture of yellow and blue which are suppose to recreate the nights sky in the water.

Sky Dancer - £3.95
So even though I went into store with the full intention of indulging in the Christmas range this bomb is the one I'm most excited about. I've seen reviews and it looks so good like the bird is flying around the bath as the bottom of the bomb dissolves first. I love this bomb even more because it's for a fund raising campainge and profits from everyone goes towards equipment to help keep the Hen Harriers from extinction. I'm really looking forward to reviewing this one, it's limited edition so one to try if you get the chance.

Will you be trying to bag a bargain in the Boxing Day sales?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

4 comments:

  1. I have both the Dashing Santa and Shoot for the Stars for Christmas and I can't wait to try them! They both smell soooo good!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best things about Christmas has to be all the lovely Lush creations, just need to find some time to really enjoy these now. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Eek, Shoot For The Stars looks brilliant! I'm loving the surge of Christmas themed products -- 'tis the merriest season. Enjoy the week, Sam!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Themed products are the best I'm not even bothered about the season, have a great week too May. =^-^=

      Delete