Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Novelty Christmas Jumper Picks | #BLOGMAS Day 3

Hi, Have you dared to wear your Christmas jumper yet? Might as well get some use out of it right. The novelty jumper isn't a trend I had ever really taken part in until a few years ago when it was a requirement for a Christmas meal. I can't remember when exactly the Christmas jumper trend really hit but it's been going strong the last few years with a lot of high street stores supplying us with knitted delights to fill our festive needs. So I've put together a selection of pieces that perfectly sum up the Christmas period in woolen form.

CHRISTMAS JUMPERS 2015

Listed left to right
Snowman Primark - £12.00 | Reindeer H&M - £24.99 | Unicorn ASDA - £15.00
Penguins Primark - £14.00 | Dec 25th New Look - £19.99 | Festive Mix New Look - £19.99
Tree Hoodie - £19.99 | Reindeer Primark - £14.00 | Pudding New Look - £20.00

Primark really know what they are doing when it comes to Christmas jumpers and as always they are so reasonably priced. I'm really liking the snowman, he looks like he's having a lot of fun. My favourite Christmas jumpers are the more traditional one with bands of repetitive pattern and Primark have designed two which I would happily wear all winter never mind just at Christmas.

The Unicorn jumper is really sweet and totally plays into the whole I want a pony for Christmas thing, but it's a Unicorn and everyone knows that's way better. The slogan jumper is pretty cool and a really great pick for anyone who doesn't want to rock a super festive jumper. I've included the tree hoody simply because it's so different from anything else I've seen and would be a really over the top Christmas jumper, but I think it needs more pompoms.

What's on your Christmas jumper?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

10 comments:

  1. Ooh my favourite one here is the white penguin one! I don't have a Christmas jumper yet this year. Think I better act fast before all the good ones are gone x

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking the same, that's the only problem with Primark. I wish they had an online store, good luck finding one. =^-^=

      Delete
  2. Ah, I love them! I have to agree, my favourites are the Fair Isle-esq ones as well. My Christmas jumper is a bit large on me, so I feel like I might have to give it away and find myself a new one. It has a big of a Fair Isle print and some reindeer in red, white, and black. It's cute, but as I said, it is a bit too big on me. We'll see!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me the proper name of the style. Sometimes over sized is better if you want the comfy feel. My current jumper is from the mens section, it's quite big but I love it. =^-^=

      Delete
  3. I agree, Primark do some great ones; my Christmas jumper is from Primark and its so comfortable, I literally live in in it December! That unicorn one is really good to; I love the look of it and it's funny! That Christmas tree one it brilliant!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark go all out with their Christmas jumpers and seem to have a much bigger range. They dominate the market so it's not surprising that most people buy there. I want a jumper that's not too in your face and acceptable while the weather is cold. =^-^=

      Delete
  4. I don't have a Christmas jumper, I just have a pair of reindeer leggings, also from Primark but I lust for a jumper so badly! From these my favourite must be the snowman and the penguins from Primark <3

    I'm really enjoying reading your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a post on it, if you want to check it out, on my blog here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Nomination, that's really made my day. The snowman jumper is great but I wanna go check out the leggings now. =^-^=

      Delete
  5. Even though I don't celebrate Chrsitmas, I absolutely LOVE Christmas jumpers! They are so festive and so fun! THAT CHRISTMAS TREE THO.

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that all of the jumpers you've chosen are so affordable! I've read so many posts like this where all of the jumpers are like £20-£40! Crazy considering you're only wearing them for one month out of the year, really. I do love the Primark penguin one here though (:

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete