Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Christmas Wishlist | #BLOGMAS Day 12

Hi, Today I wanted to share my Christmas wishlist. I have a real hard time thinking about what I want for Christmas because there aren't that many things I feel I really need, although I'll never say no to Lush goodies or a H&M voucher but other than that I'm stuck. I was forced by a few family members to put my thinking cap on and come up with some ideas so I thought I'd share my picks with you.



On my list you'll find the For life Strainer teapot and some lose leaf green tea, I bought my boyfriend one of these teapots last Christmas and I totally recommend them. I'm almost out of the Loverdose perfume and the 50ml bottle is only £25 on Superdrug at the moment, it's a really great scent and one you should try.

I'm a massive Lush fan and I'll be happy with any products from their range but I really want to try 'The Magic of Christmas Wand' and I'd love to have a play with some 'Fun' for the first time, it's not a product I see reviewed. I'm a big reader and a lover of trilogies so I though it was about time that I read the Divergent series. Finally I picked the sleeping Pikachu plush just because it's super cute.

What's on your Christmas list?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. I must try that perfume. The bottle alone is stunning, it would look perfect in my purple bedroom <3 x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when people ask me for gifts, but if I'm forced to, I'll definitely choose books for sure!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete