Secret Santa Dos and Don'ts
- Take part and have fun, it's suppose to be a bit of a laugh to get people in the festive spirit.
- Find out about your recipient, preferably as discreetly as possible.
- Be original - look in unusual places like markets.
- Be grateful for the gift you receive even if it's not something you want.
- Spend over the budget - This is awkward for everyone.
- Tell everyone who you're buying for - it spoils the fun, people normally say after anyway.
- Forget to buy a present and buying something on your lunch break is as bad.
- Buy a joke present unless it's someone close, things can easily be taken the wrong way.
Are you taking part in a secret Santa?
Want to see more posts follow on