Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Freebie #2 | Pukka Tea Sample

Hi, This week I received a free sample pack of Pukka tea through the post. I don't drink normal tea or coffee so alternatives are always high on my list of things to try. If you would like your own sample pack apply here while you can. I applied for the sample weeks ago, postal samples can take up to a month to arrive, if they ever do, by which point I've totally forgotten what I applied for. This makes product samples like this a real treat. I especially like free tea samples as it's a great way to try different kinds without having to make the commitment to a whole box of a flavour you might not like. In the past I've had samples for a single tea bag which is good but this sample pack is amazing as it contains five totally different tea flavours to try.


The pack contains:
  • Peppermint and Licorice - A sweet and deliciously refreshing organic thrill.
  • Detox - A clean fusion of organic aniseed, fennel and cardamon.
  • Three Mint - A verdant fusion of organic Peppermint, Spearmint and Fieldmint.
  • Lemon, Ginger and Manuka honey - A welcome cup of spicy-sweet organic bliss. 
  • Pukka Supreme Matcha green - A vital wellspring of organic whole leaf green tea and the finest Matcha.

The packaging of this sample is really pretty and such an exciting thing to pop through the door. I can't wait to try the selection of flavours, I will try to do a review. I think I'm most looking forward to trying the Peppermint and Liquorice as it's so different from anything I've tried before. I am really impressed by this sample pack and I might just have to go and purchase a whole box of my favorite from the bunch.


Whats your favorite type of tea?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how the peppermint and licorice flavour is too! No wonder you're looking forward to it :)
    What a lovely little sample selection!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..
    I like your opinion about Pukka Tea Australia. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete