Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mini Clothing Haul | H&M

Hi, today I've got a small collection of items from H&M to share with you. I love discount codes and had been waiting for one to be added to the H&M website for a while, I save items in my basket and wait for a good discount deal to come along before placing my order. This time they offered a 20% discount if you spend over £80 with free delivery. This offer has ended but they do similar offers all the time. I saw this as my opportunity to pick up a few staple pieces I had saved to my basket. I sent quite a lot of my order back, but I kept some really nice pieces.


High Waist Jeans: I decided to try something new with these high waist jeans, I'm not sure I suite them because I'm so short (all legs no body) but they looked really nice on. They are a really dark denim with a slight acid wash finish, skinny fit and a really soft material.

High Waist Shorts: Both pairs are almost the same cut but the blue ones have pockets at the front. Again trying something out of my comfort zone, but I love both of them, I think I suite these better than the jeans and they make my legs seem really long. It seems I just can't resist denim in an acid wash, no matter what colour.

Pumps: These are going to be my go too summer flats. White, laser cut and super cute. They are really comfortable and fit really snug on my feet which for a 3.5 is a surprise. They have a tan coloured sole and the holes in the shoes should keep my feet nice and cool in the warmer months.

Cropped Jumper: I bought this jumper in Karki a while ago and just love how the cropped length looks on me. I decided to opt for another one in more of a summer shade, so I bought this really nice cream one. It looks a totally different colour online, I only bought it because I'd seen the true colour in store before ordering. Hopefully this will look nice with the high waist jeans and will take me right through to the winter months.

Have you got any summer clothing from H&M?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Love the high waisted jeans - what a bargain too!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete