Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Primark Mini Haul | Summer Basics

Hi, I've got a selection of a few things I recently picked up from Primark to share with you. When in store I tried to pick up a range of items that worked together, I think I did quite well as all of the items featured would make a nice summer outfit.

PRIMARK SUMMER HAUL 2015
Snake Effect Flats - £5 | Striped T-shirt - £4.00 | Shorts - £3.90 | 90's Choker - £1.50 | Sun Glasses - £2

I spotted the shoes, the shape was what caught my eye, I had to stop myself getting too excited as I never find a size 3 in Primark, but this time I was lucky and managed to grab the last pair. They are made of a matte leather effect snakeskin pattern, which looks way more expensive than they cost. They have an element of cushioning inside and look to have a reasonable amount of grip, I look forward to getting a lot of wear out of these.

The shorts where on offer from £5 to £3.90, I figured they would be good for sunning in the garden if nothing else. They are a khaki green, a colour I do not own in shorts. They are quite a short cut but I very rarely don't wear tights even during the summer.

The T-shirt is one of those ribbed tees which everyone seems to have. They are very small fitting and quite sheer so I sized up, it looks really nice and loose and just the right length to wear with high wasted jeans without been too cropped.

I always get my sunglasses from Primark as they have some pretty nice designs and I'm super clumsy. If I spent a lot of money on a pair I can bet they would be scratched, broken or lost before the summer was over. These are a great alternative and great to take to festivals.

I've wanted a 90's choker for a while but I didn't want to spend the prices Topshop is asking. Primark finally had a restock of these in the Leeds store so I finally picked one up.

 What has Primark had you spending your money on?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment