Saturday, June 27, 2015

John Greed | Origami Pegasus Necklace

Hi, When I first found this necklace on the John Greed website I fell in love. I'm into all things mystical so a Pegasus is right up my street (I have a small my little pony addiction). Then there's the fact that it's styled to look like origami, I mean how pretty is that. The best bit of all is how cheap it is, at only £19.95 it's a steal for a Sterling Silver necklace, you can even buy matching earrings. There are a few different designs available including a flamingo, Rabbit, Parrot and a Horse.

John Greed | Pegasus Necklace

I have worn the necklace non-stop since I was very kindly gifted it for my birthday, so it's been worth every penny for cost per wear. It's a really nice dainty size full of detail. I love that I don't have to worry about it wearing out like costume jewellery. I have had so many compliments on how much of a statement piece it is. I would highly recommend these pieces for quality and originality.

What animal or mythical creature would you like to see as an origami pendant?
 Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments: