Monday, June 1, 2015

Month's Mini Goals | June

Hi, Yay! June is finally here which hopefully means the warmer weather isn't far away (it's currently raining). I have decided to start giving myself a few mini goals for the month ahead. Nothing massive just little reminders to make the most of my time.


Mini goals for June
  • Finish reading one book
  • Have a BBQ
  • Go for a long walk
  • Have a spring clean
  • Get rid of some stuff via donation or recycling
  • Do a DIY project/create something new
  • Wear a bold lip colour
  • Sell some clothes online
  • Take more photos of day to day life
  • Try a new meal recipe

So there are my June mini goals. Most of the goals are based on me been in desperate need of having a spring clean and a massive wardrobe sort out. As a result I need to get rid of some stuff, I will sell as much as possible but everything else I will donate to friends or to charity.
 
Do you have any goals for June?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment