Goals completed 4/10
-
Finish reading one book - Have a BBQ
- Go for a long walk
-
Have a spring clean -
Get rid of some stuff via donation or recycling - Do a DIY project/create something new
- Wear a bold lip colour
- Sell some clothes online
- Take more photos of day to day life
Try a new meal recipe
Well I hope the weather next month is a little nicer for my camping trip. I failed at taking more daily photos as I just totally forget. The weather hasn't been nice enough to entice me out of the house with the effort of going on a walk and weekends have been poor for BBQ's, I'll be getting loads of outdoor air and eating outdoors a lot next month so oh well. I've had a massive sort out of some clothes and quite a lot went to charity, I've now got a pile waiting for me photograph and sell on Ebay. I finished reading a book which I have been struggling to enjoy so really glad that's over. I didn't wear a bold lip but I did try a new meal recipe for stir fry beef which was super yummy. I have some really good ideas for creative projects just need to get making now, one for next month. So I didn't do great on the goals but there's always next month.
Recap/Highlights
- I had to say goodbye to one of my friends as she moved down to London to be closer to her sister. I'm so glad I live in a time when it's so easy to keep in touch. It's not all bad as I now have a place to stay for London adventures when I visit her.
- I went to the Honley Show, which is an agricultural show with loads of farm animals and a big entertainment arena where they had stunt bikes and bird of prey displays.
- Lots of days doing nothing much, other than reading blogs and watching game of thrones. Sometimes it's just nice to relax and enjoy the fact you have nothing planned.
- I went to the Cinema two times this month which was nice. I saw The Age of Adaline and Spy.
I hope you've had a lovely month.
Sam
Want to see more posts follow on

No comments:
Post a Comment