Thursday, December 8, 2016

5 Ways To Stay Organised | #BLOGMAS Day 8

Hi, This is a busy time of year what with all the social gatherings and preparations for the big day, so organisation is key to staying on top of it all. I'm so bad at being organisied so I decided to have a think about ways I can improve and try to take a little pressure off myself, I've written this post with blogmas in mind but these are tips that are transitional across all Christmas preparations.



5 Ways To Stay Organised


Invest in a planner
I lose track of time really easily so having a visual reference for events and plans makes it so much easier to keep on track. I prefer a physical book so I can make notes on the go but a digital calendar would work just as well if that's more preferable. Who can say no to a good reason to buy pretty stationary?

Make Lists and Check Them
Relating back to the previous point, have a place to make notes and lists so you won't lose them. Once written make a point of checking them and ticking off what's done. You'll refresh your mind on outstanding jobs and feel good about all the checked off items.

Don't Procrastinate
Procrastination is me in one word but when you've decided to do something as big as blogmas it's your own worst enemy. Set goals and task to make sure you're motivated and have a plan of action to make the most of your time. Nothing quite beats the feeling of accomplishment once you've ticked off everything on a to do list.

Allocate Time for Jobs
With things like gift wrapping make time to sit down and get everything ready, stick on the Christmas playlist and enjoy the activity of gift wrapping (It's one of my favourite parts of Christmas). Time management is so important at this time of year, the big day will be here before we know it. So pour yourself some baileys and get the tunes playing.

Plan Ahead
Blogmas would not be happening if I hadn't planned ahead, the same applies for the festive season. I'm sure there are people still shopping on Christmas eve but planning ahead saves you the stress.
 
Do you have any organisation tips for the festive season?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with organising and I love planning and stuff like that but unfortunately I'm a big procrastinator and my plans don't work out very often ;)
    Great post!
    xx
    mrs-sarcastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete