Friday, December 23, 2016

My Christmas Plans | #BLOGMAS Day 23

Hi, How is it Christmas eve tomorrow? This month has flown and I think doing Blogmas has only made it go quicker. I'm super excited for the big day and today is my last day of work for a whole week! We're off out to celebrate with bowling and burgers, which should be a good laugh. Here are my plans for the Christmas period and things I'd like to do with my time off.

My Christmas Plans


Christmas Eve
  • Donate my #ReverseAdvent box, I know I said I'd take it well in advance but times just run away with me. I'll definitely be doing this again next year.
  • Do some last minuet shopping because I need more stocking fillers. I've bought the main gifts but I want something to bulk them up. I'll end up bulk buying Cadbury's selection boxes.
  • Finally get round to doing my wrapping. Yes that's right I haven't even started to wrap my gifts yet and I'm so going to run out of paper or gift tags because I've left it to the last minuet.
  • Visit grandparents to deliver gifts. Once I've actually bought and wrapped my gifts I need to deliver them, most people I'm seeing over the Christmas day/Boxing day time period.
  • Meet up with friends for gift swaps and a catch up.

Christmas Day
  • Have a lay in. While most people are jumping out of bed I'm going to be enjoying the fact I don't have to get up.
  • Open presents, obviously! As a couple we haven't bought any presents which may seem weird but there's nothing we really wanted and we're saving for the house renovation.
  • Go for a curry. Weird right? but that's what we're doing, I'm not even sure I'm going to be getting a proper Christmas dinner this year.
  • Relax, the plan is to stick on a film and chill for the evening, hopefully with a good supply of mulled wine.

Boxing Day
  • See my parents, for my second Christmas day. We plan to have party food and play games, doing the more traditional Christmas activities.
  • Doing some sale shopping, Lush sale anyone? I'd like to see if there are any bargains to be had but I'm not set on spending money unless I find something really good.
  • Catch up on the Christmas Day specials. As we are out Christmas day we'll miss them but this means I can watch them on my schedule. I'm looking forward to the Doctor Who episode.

The Rest Of December
  • Go see all the films on my to watch list. I've got three films I really want to go see which are Moana, Passengers and Fantastic Beasts.
  • Have a day out with my Sister, I have no idea what I wanna do put it will end up being shopping finished with a trip to the pub.
  • Plan for the year ahead. I'd love to get ahead with blogging this year and after Blogmas I know I can do more if I just set my mind too it.

Do you have any shopping left to do?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment