Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Night Before Christmas | #BLOGMAS Day 24

Hi, Merry Christmas for tomorrow! I made it! 24 days of blog posts. I'm going to take a small blogging break while I celebrate with family and friends. My plan now is to relax and plan ahead both with my blog and my home renovation. I've still got to finish my final book of the year for my Goodreads challenge (I've chosen the Hogfather). I'm sure I'll be back before the new year at least with a post on book reviews.



Here's a round up of all my posts from the past 23 days

Doing Advent Differently #ReverseAdvent | #Blogmas Day 1
20 Festive Themed Goals | #Blogmas Day 2
Small Business Saturday | #Blogmas Day 3
Christmas Shopping Survival Guide | #Blogmas Day 4
Lush Review - Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb | #Blogmas Day 5
7 Gift Ideas That Give Back | #Blogmas Day 6
50 Blogmas Post Ideas | #Blogmas Day 7
5 Ways To Stay Organised | #Blogmas Day 8
My Favourite Things About Christmas | #Blogmas Day 9 
Lush Review - Mistletoe Bath Bomb | #Blogmas Day 10
Who I'm Watching This Vlogmas | #Blogmas Day 11
One Year On | #Blogmas Day 12
Christmas Baking - Easy Mince Pies With A Twist | #Blogmas Day 13
My Christmas Wish List | #Blogmas Day 14
Christmas Book Suggestions | #Blogmas Day 15
The A-Z Of Christmas Tag | #Blogmas Day 16
Lush Review - Luxury Lush Pud | #Blogmas Day 17
The Five Senses of Christmas | #Blogmas Day 18
Why Staying In Is Better Than Going Out | #Blogmas Day 19
5 Ideas For Winter Days Out | #Blogmas Day 20
Christmas Decoration Sale Picks | #Blogmas Day 21
My Favourite Christmas Posts I've Read | #Blogmas Day 22
My Christmas Plans | #Blogmas Day 23

I hope you've enjoyed reading this past month! Have a great day tomorrow.
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas Sam! I'll have to check out some of your blogmas posts :) x

    ReplyDelete