Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lush Review - Luxury Lush Pud | #BLOGMAS Day 17

Hi, I'm back with my last Christmas Lush review for the Luxury Lush Pud. It's one of the first ever Lush products I tried, I received it in a gift box one Christmas many years ago. It's a bomb I normally overlook for the new releases but this year I decided I wanted to use a classic.



Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb – A Recipe For Unwinding

It is a mainly pink bath bomb with a white frosting inspired top decorated with holly, the rest is decorated with brightly coloured dots which give this bath bomb a very fun look. The four main ingredient in the bath bomb are Lavender oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Tonka Absolute and Ylang Ylang Oil. It is designed to smell irresistibly tasty just like the real thing and works to create a calming sensation to help you drift off to sleep, a perfect choice for Christmas Eve.





This bath bomb in the water is a kaleidoscope of colour. The main part of the bath bomb fizzes away turning the water a subtle shade of pink, while the dots drift off to create patterns of colour. I believe there was the slightest touch of luster in this bath bomb as my water was sparkling. The scent of this product didn't stand up to being diluted in the water which was a shame. Overall I think this is a fun bath bomb and a pretty one to watch but it's not one of my favourites.

Have you tried the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought to try this! I get a bit put off by a lot of different colours, I want a pretty bath, not a brown one (though I also know Lush wouldn't allow a brown bath ;) ). Maybe I'll try it!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete