Sunday, December 11, 2016

Who I'm Watching This Vlogmas | #BLOGMAS Day 11

Hi, I'm a big fan of Vlogs and there's a few vloggers I watch everyday when I'm getting ready for work or relaxing in the evening. I don't know why I watch Vlogs other than it's interesting to watch other peoples lives and she what's going on outside my own bubble. With the festive season I've added some new vloggers to my daily to watch list and I decided to share my picks with you in the hope you'd also suggest some vlogger to watch.

Who I'm Watching This Vlogmas


Helen Anders - Link
A vlogger I have watched for longer than I can remember. She's not doing vlogmas as such as she daily vlogs all the time anyway. Her vlogs cover her day to day antics with sneak peeks at videos for her main channel and moments with her cute dogs Barney and Lola.

Rhiannon Ashlee Vlogs - Link
Rhiannon is a Vlogger I remember watching years ago and I'd some how lost her channel, role forward to early this year and I rediscovered her videos while she was pregnant. So this Christmas will be the first for her daughter Delilah. Her videos are fun and insightful about living with a new baby.

MoreZoella - Link
Zoella isn't a vlogger I normally watch but if you want to get into the festive mood her videos are some of the best to watch. She's currently doing vlogmas and a video on her main channel until Christmas.

JazzyBumVlogs - Link
I watch JazzyBum for her DIY and hack videos throughout the year and now I'm tuned into her vlog channel to get my Vlogmas fix. She has a really fun bubbly personality which always makes me happy.

Sharmander - Link
And lastly a new to me vlogger that I found because of vlogmas. Sharla is currently living in Japan so I'm automatically interested in her day to day life. She also has super cute cats and loves Pokemon.

Who are you watching this Vlogmas?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, Zoella is busy, isn't she? Obviously it's her job, but I don't know how she does it, haha! I don't think anyone I'm subscribed to are doing a Vlogmas, apart from Rose and Rosie... But, honestly, that's enough, haha ;)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two on your list I didn't know but I'll check them out. I also love watching Vlogmas but I can't keep up with all of them so I have to decide which ones to watch as well. But I also always watch Helen's vlogs and I also love Rhiannon's vlogmas. Delilah is just too cute!
    I also really like Hobbie Stuart's Vlogmas, mainly because he's just funny and I can relate to his scattiness so much. ;)
    Patti Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete