Saturday, December 10, 2016

Lush Review - Mistletoe Bath Bomb | #BLOGMAS Day 10

Hi, Today I'm reviewing the Mistletoe bath bomb. I'm not sure if Mistletoe is new but when I saw it I was intrigued enough to want to try it. During my visit to Lush there where so many amazing looking products in the Christmas range, it was so hard to 1. not spend all my money and 2. get to the products because it was so darn busy. Mistletoe is the second bath bomb from the Christmas range I've tried this year, the previous bath bomb was Shoot for The Stars.



Mistletoe Bath Bomb – It's In The Air

The mixture of vivid pink and green where what drew me to this bath bomb. The embossed pattern of mistletoe is so sweet and subtly festive. I didn't really understand the design of this bath bomb until I read the name. Created with a mixture of Jasmine Absolute, Vetivert Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil, this bomb is very floral and is designed to create a romantic fairy tale at bath time.




As with most Lush bath bombs there's a colour change surprise inside with the appearance of blue pigment, but I don't think it really added anything. The bath water turns a lovely shade of deep pink which compliments the theme of this product. I enjoyed this bath bomb but I don't think it has the wow factor like some other products.

True to it's design this bomb smells strongly floral, it made a nice change from all the sickly sweet scents at this time of year. I don't normally notice the scent lasting long after my bath but this one left me smelling fresh for hours. So overall I liked this bath bomb but I'm not in a hurry to pick up another one.

Have you tried the Mistletoe bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment