Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Decoration Sale Picks | #BLOGMAS Day 21

Hi, I finally put up my Christmas tree this past weekend and while this post should probably be a what's on my tree post there just isn't that much to show you. This has inspired me to get window shopping for more Christmas decorations that I can hopefully pick up in the sales. I can't help but return to Wilkos for decorations and I'm really regretting not paying more attention to their decoration range this year. I've now seen some really lovely pieces that are all store only and my local store is so tiny I'll never find them, bonus the sales already on.


My Tree decorations are mainly blue and a petrol purple at the moment and I haven't been able to find any decorations that would fit this colour scheme to add to my collection. Now that the tree is decorated I've decided that I actually want lots of white and silver decorations and guess what was very on trend this year! I like the silver as it reflects the lights on the tree making it even brighter and the white baubles I already have (the pearl ones above) pop against the green.

I've decided that I want to add a bit more texture to my tree by adding more shapes and textures and with a 7ft tree I've got lots of space to play with. The tree was also from Wilkos and I love it. It's super bushy and I got it at half price at £40 from £80. I still need to get a tree topper because I'm yet to find a nice one but I'm really liking the painted white ones. I've only really seen the totally covered glitter ones in the past and I wanted something a bit more grown up and this is my solution.

 What colour theme do you have on your Christmas tree?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment